Customer Management Practice is the analyst, advisor and industry network that helps companies turn customers into raving fans. We have a passion for all things customer management, with a focus on Customer Contact and Design & Innovation.
• In person & virtual conferences for learning, networking and benchmarking
• In person & virtual exchanges for more personalized 1:1 business connections
• Daily articles and podcasts with the most up-to-date sector info
• Special Reports, Market Studies and How-To Guides to keep your finger on the pulse
• Vendor Profiles & Product Reviews to feature the latest technologies and solutions
• Advisory services for building go-to-market strategies and business roadmaps
The mission of the Customer Management Practice is to provide spaces to share ideas and support innovation within the customer management sector. Our community of practitioners and solution providers comes together during live events, exchanges, and on our Digital platform, to network and create lasting business connections. We are proud to support and guide the evolution of the customer contact and design & innovation markets.
With a passion for customer centricity and a fixation on solving business challenges, our CMP Analyst Team offers unparalleled coverage of the sector. Thanks to proprietary research from tens of thousands of companies, daily conversations with leading executives and regular technology evaluations, our team empowers the marketplace through advisory briefings, comprehensive market studies, live and online events and go-to-market consultations.
Brian Cantor, Principal Analyst & CCW Digital Director, CX & Customer Contact
Michael DeJager, Principal Analyst & Divisional Director, Design & Innovation
Nadia Chaity, Senior Analyst & Director of Product Development, Exchange Division
Sandy Ko, Senior Analyst & Conference Director, Customer Contact Week
Max Ribitsky, Principal Analyst, Go-To-Market Strategy
Matt Wujciak, Digital Writer, Editor & Analyst, CCW Digital
Marisa White, Prinicipal Analyst, Design & Innovation
Amanda Caparelli, Research Development Analyst, Design & Innovation